CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Last Season


I was jus going through some of the photos I saved during the planning of my own wedding an I came across this dress by J. Crew from last season. I wanted it so bad! The neckline and puff sleeves are to chic yet so simple, and the fabric, I love the fabric. I checked e-bay, no luck. I even considered having it reproduced by a seamstress. I definately ended up with the right one for me but I would just love to see a real bride wearing this beautiful dress.


W.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that dress is fabulous!! oh I would love to wear something so casual...

Tiffany said...

i agree. that dress is fabulous. I don't think I could pull it off but would love to see a bride wear it.

Veronica said...

OMG. Totally love this dress! Eek! I might end up with 2 dresses if I can find it...lol!

Veronica said...

We finally see it on a real bride today: http://brideslittlewhitebook.blogspot.com/2008/09/graham-scott-wedding-photographed-by.html